Mid-America Veteran's Cup 2015
KC Select and Futura/FCKC Soccer Clubs
Application Fees and Format:
Deadline to register is August 1, 2015.
Sanctioning Bodies: USYSA, MYSA
Gold, Silver and Bronze Divisions are available
Games on Friday will only be scheduled for in-town teams
Mail Payment to:
Checks Payable to: KC Select Soccer Club
MidAmerica Veterans Cup
2429 SW Winterwood Ct.
Lee's Summit, MO 64081
Required Tournament Hotels:
All out-of-town teams are required to utilize the tournament housing process and select their hotel rooms from the list of required properties. We have secured favorable pricing, free breakfasts and 1 coach complementary room for a minimum # rooms purchased per night (limit 1 comp. room per team, subject to minimum # rooms purchased of each hotel). Out-of-town teams not booking rooms through the hotel service will not be accepted to the tournament. Required Tournament Hotels (book now).
Instructions for Team Managers:
1. Click on the Required Tournament Hotels link above
2. Select the date, # rooms and # nights stay in the grey boxes.
3. Click on the ORANGE button to the right to Check Rates
4. An area map will appear showing the location of all available hotels. Select the "View Rates" hyper-link for your desired Hotel
5. Click the "Hold Team Block" button
6. Fill out Requested Team and Representative Information
7. Click the "Place Room on Hold" button
8. Your manager will receive an email with a link to forward to members of your group to reserve their individual room, using their own payment information, from the group block.
9. If you have any problems or if you don't see a hotel on the list that you prefer you can submit a Hotel Request Form or contact a GameTime Travel Customer Service Rep. at: 866-537-4263
Location TBD: Thursday August 20th, 2015, 5pm - 9pm (in-town teams)
Raytown Soccer Complex: Friday August 21th @ 4:30pm-9pm or Saturday August 22th @ 7am or 1 hour before your first game
Bring to check-in:
- Original roster and 1 copy of roster for the tournament to keep
- Laminated Player cards
- Original Medical Releases (notarization not required)
- Guest player forms and Guest player Medical Release forms
- Travel Permit, if you are USYSA affiliate outside Missouri
- Proof of Insurance if you are not registered with USYSA or a State affiliate
- Minimum of 3 scheduled games
- Player and Team Awards for the top 2 teams in each division
- Coach Reception from Adidas, KC Select and Futura/FCKC
- Tournament Shirts will be available for purchase
Raytown Soccer Complex - Directions to Complex
14200 E. 87th St.
Kansas City, MO 64139
(next to Little Blue Trace Baseball fields at 350 Hwy and Noland Rd.)